Apply for EILO's Best Interior Landscaping Projects of 2021
Who creates the greatest interior landscaping projects of 2021?
Every two years EILO organises the EILO Best Projects Award. For 2021 the theme is: make the office feel like home. Winners will be nominated by an international jury and the Awards will be celebrated in Lyon (France) in the beginning of december, and will be an online event.
All interior landscapers are invited to participate!
The Four Categories are
This category is about individual pot/plant combinations, small but creative arrangements, ‘green furnitures ’ etc.
- Vertical Green
They may differ in form and size, can be free-standing or integrated, as long as the project is about plant walls.
- Green Interior
Size is not the issue here. But the greenery in this category has to be an integral and outstanding part of the interior architecture concept.
- Artificial Green
Where live greenery is no (longer a) real possibility, how can you create a perfect environment with artificial or preserved greenery? This category does not include Christmas decorations.
For each category there is a chance to win a Gold, Silver or Bronze EILO Best Project of 2021 Award. Furthermore, the public can vote for an overall Public Award.
Before entering the contest, please take a look at the rules and regulations and the judging criteria. You can apply using the form below. Your entry has to be in before October 15, 2021
The Rules for Application
- Open for all Interior Landscaping projects, also for companies that are not a member of EILO.
- Projects (including installation) were finalised between January 1 2019 and June 30 2021.
- The project has to be indoor and long term.
- Send in one project per application.
- The entry fee is € 100,- per application for EILO members and € 150,- for non EILO members.
- Send in at least 4 High resolution pictures per application, preferably through a Wetransfer link. If you have a video you can add a link to it, but that is not obligatory.
- Entries received without all details as prescribed in the form are not eligible.
- The judges will be unaware of the entrant’s name at the time of judging, so, do not identify yourself or your company name on the photos.
- All entry material becomes the property of EILO.
- EILO has the right to publish all entries in EILO publications and on the EILO web site and use them in promotional material for EILO and other publications promoting Interior Landscaping Industry.
- Entries are eligible when full payment of the entry fees is received.
The jury will look at the pictures and description and extra material (if present) and will give notes on the following aspects:
- Scope, realisation, practicability, innovation and value for customer/end user
- Visual impact, originality, overall design, unity, balance, creativity.
- Construction: quality, finish, special features, dealing with obstacles and the way problems were solved,
- Balance of planting and hard landscaping.
- Design, colour, texture, balance, concept of planting
- Environmental aspects
- Positive effects on the indoor environment.
Be inspired by the projects from 2019
Apply for EILO’s best project award 2021
Please fill out the form below completely. Add at least four hires images as a Wetransfer link (go to https://wetransfer.com, choose the free version, add the files and click on ‘create link’ . Copy this link and paste it into the form) .
Please note that by applying to this award you grant us the rights to these pictures. We will be allowed to use them in publications without further permission from you. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.