Privacy statement for EILO
EILO can collect and use the following types of personal information:
- Information you provide us with the purpose of performing a business transaction
- Information that you provide to us via business cards, contact forms or external downloads such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, postal address and company to request information about our software or services.
Where permitted, EILO may collect information about certain persons and companies obtained by other parties. This helps us to keep our administration up to date, expand and analyze it. But also to identify new customers and interested parties and to offer products and services that may be of interest to you.
EILO can use your personal information to:
- Process your request, regarding our services, including downloading white papers.
- Collect or send your statements, invoices, or payments to you
- Provide you with relevant information about the activities of EILO, such as e-mail newsletters, marketing information, offers on services. Everything according to the new laws or when this is requested by you.
Who of our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. Administrators can access for example:
- filled out forms
- comments on articles
- the list of subscribers to the newsletter.
Duration of storage
Personal data is stored as long as the permission is given. If – for whatever reason – you no longer want to receive our mailed information, such as newsletters, your data will be immediately removed from our active files. Backups are saved for up to a year.
Right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data
You are entitled at any time to see which data we save about you, to request that we delete or modify it.
When you visit the website of EILO, a small file is placed on the hard drive of your computer. These so-called Cookies make the website (s) of EILO more useful by storing information about your preferences. This makes it easier for you to log in and use the website (s) in the future. Cookies do not personally identify an internet user, but the computer of a user is identified.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you wish, you can set your browser to prevent cookies from being automatically accepted. Open the ‘help’ section of your browser, which explains the different options for dealing with cookies. If you disable cookies, you may not have access to all functions on our websites.
EILO websites can provide cookies for these purposes:
- Analysis – We gladly optimize the website by following the users on the website, and thereby improve the user experience
- Saving your previously completed forms – this to save time when filling in new forms.
- Tracking your behaviour in our webshops.
When you leave a comment on our site, you can indicate whether we can store your name, your e-mail address and website in a cookie. We do this for your convenience so that you do not need to re-enter this information for a new response. These cookies are valid for one year.
We follow the pages you visit through Google Analytics. We collect aggregated data to monitor how our website functions and how we can improve your online experience We do not knowingly share information with companies such as Google. All IP addresses used by us are anonymous.
Any personal information you provide to us remains secure and confidential. EILO will not share your information with other companies. We follow industry standards to protect the information provided to us. We store all your information securely, both during shipment and after we have received data. This protects your data against loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, we can not guarantee that we can exclude any risk of misuse of your personal information by others with malicious intent. Keep your own credentials in a safe place and contact us immediately if you find any unauthorized use of your password or any other security breach.
We may release your personal information and / or user information if requested to do so by the police or any other regulatory or government agency investigating suspicious illegal activities.
Updates for this policy
Contact, questions and complaints
If you have questions or complaints or wishes regarding the way in which EILO handles (your) personal data, you can contact EILO. You can use the information below.
Marieke Karssen on behalf of EILO
7383 EB Voorst
06 54 90 53 08
If you are of the opinion that EILO has not handled a complaint satisfactorily, you can submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.