EILO goes to the heart of EUROPE
postponed until 2022!
exact dates will be announced soon
the greenest projects at the heart of Europe – Brussels
Now the Green Deal has put green on top of everyone’s priority EILO will visit what might be the most European city: Brussels. After having visited very big cities, we will now go back to a more human scale. We’re able to visit all projects by bus and can offer you a hotel that will truly give you a SPA feeling: close to the heart of the city, but in the middle of the Sonian forest, an UNESCO World Heritage site.
The programme for our annual excursion is still under construction but we can already reveal the following:
- Thursday will be packed with workshops and a symposium, so it is advisable to book your stay from wednesday evening up until saturday morning,
- we will reveal the ins and outs of Europe’s biggest green wall so far,
- we will get a presentation of Green marketing trends,
- we will visit a 30 year old indoor garden,
- and we may see some carts from the inside out.
Hotel and transport
Please note you have to book your hotel separately. We recommend doing so at Hotel Dolce La Hulpe in the middle of the Sonian Forest. It is 20 minutes from the city and from the airport. This hotel reserves rooms for EILO at a discount rate of € 200 per night per room. The symposium and workshops of the first day will be held in this hotel and we start and finish the second day at this location too.