Apply for EILO's Best Interior Landscaping Projects of 2019
Who creates the greatest interior landscaping projects of 2019?
Every two years EILO organises the EILO Best Projects Award. For 2019 the theme is: innovation in functional green. Winners will be nominated by an international jury* and the Awards will be celebrated at the annual EILO excursion, October 3-4 in Paris.
All interior landscapers are invited to participate!
The Four Categories are
This category is about individual pot/plant combinations, small but creative arrangements, ‘green furnitures ’ etc.
- Vertical Green
They may differ in form and size, can be free-standing or integrated, as long as the project is about plant walls.
- Green Interior
Size is not the issue here. But the greenery in this category has to be an integral and outstanding part of the interior architecture concept.
- Artificial Green
Where live greenery is no (longer a) real possibility, how can you create a perfect environment with artificial or preserved greenery? This category does not include Christmas decorations.
For each category there is a chance to win a Gold, Silver or Bronze EILO Best Project of 2019 Award. Furthermore, the public can vote for an overall Public Award.
Before entering the contest, please take a look at the rules and regulations and the judging criteria. You can apply using the form below. Your entry has to be in before September 6, 2019.
The Rules for Application
- Open for all Interior Landscaping projects, also for companies that are not a member of EILO.
- Projects must be finalised between January 1st 2017 and December 31, 2018.
- The project has to be an indoor and long term project.
- Send in one project per application.
- The entry fee is € 100,- per application for EILO members and € 150,- for non EILO members.
- Send in at least 4 High resolution pictures per application, preferably through a Wetransfer link. If you have a video you can add a link to it, but that is not obligatory.
- Entries received without complete entry form may be invalid and canceled.
- The judges will be unaware of the entrant’s name at the time of judging, so, do not identify yourself or your company name on the photos.
- All entry material becomes the property of EILO.
- EILO has the right to publish all entries in EILO publications and on the EILO web site and use them in promotional material for EILO and other publications promoting Interior Landscaping Industry.
- Entries do not become valid until full payment of the entry fees is received.
The jury will look at the pictures and description and extra material (if present) and will give notes on the following aspects:
- Scope, realisation, practicability, innovation and value for customer/end user
- Visual impact, originality, overall design, unity, balance, creativity.
- Construction: quality, finish, special features, dealing with obstacles and the way problems were solved,
- Balance of planting and hard landscaping.
- Design, colour, texture, balance, concept of planting
- Environmental aspects
- Positive effects on the indoor environment.
Be inspired by the projects 2017 and 2015
Apply for EILO’s best project award 2019
Please fill out the form below completely. Add at least four hires images as a Wetransfer link (go to https://wetransfer.com, choose the free version, add the files, mail them to yourself and to email@example.com and paste the link you see in the mail to yourself in this form). Please note that by applying to this award you grant us the rights to these pictures. We will be allowed to use them in publications without further permission from you. We do promise though that we will mention the project and its executer in all of those occasions. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.